How to trade Binary Options
1. Open Account
2. Deposit Funds
In order to start trading, please, deposit funds to your account. You can do it in a variety of ways including credit card and wire transfers. You can deposit either USD or EUR.
Installation the FX LITE
To run the FX LITE, locate the shortcut “FX LITE for MT4” under All Programs -> FX LITE folder. Double click to run.
1. Choose the MT4 Installation to run FX LITE
2. Specify login and password and the MetaTrader 4 server address and click Login button.
Trading Binary Options on MT4
Binary Options - A type of option in which the payoff is structured to be either a fixed amount of compensation if the option expires in the money, or nothing at all if the option expires out of the money. The success of a binary option is thus based on a yes/no proposition, hence “binary”. A binary option either results in a “Win” or “Loss” at expiration, carries a fixed payout percentage and a trade will never lose more than the investment amount.
1. MT4 Terminal window will appear. In the Market Watch window you will see symbols with “bo” postfix. If these symbols are not present, right-click anywhere within the Market Watch window and select Show All symbols from the Market Watch menu.
1. Choice assets:
2. To start trading Binary Options, double-click on any symbol with “bo” postfix.
3. Choice Up or Down, Investment and Expiration time:
4. Wait For Expiry
You can follow your position all the way to expiry with the help of the graph at Today’s Open Positions that opens at the right side of the page. You will know at every moment whether you are on or off target. After expiry check for results in My Portfolio by accessing My Account at the top navigation menu.
In the money
Out the money