The example of a deal in the MetaTrader 4
How to open a deal
- Double-click on Binary option symbol (for example EURUSDbo) will display the order window;
- Select the main parameters of a deal;
- Select the binary option type;
- Select the amount invested in the option in “Investment” field;
- In the “Expiry” menu set the time of expiration;
- The system will automatically calculate the profit received in the case of successful deal and show this amount in the value “Payout”;
- Select the direction of a deal (for Up/Down option: “Up” if you expect the higher price or “Down” if you expect that the price will be lower at the moment of expiration).
The example of the Up/Down option:
After 60 seconds the price of EUR rises to 1.28884, meaning that the trader made a correct prediction.
Profit: $100 x 80% = $80
The example of the Range option:
After 60 seconds the price of EUR was 1.28799, meaning that the trader made a correct prediction.
Profit: $100 x 79% = $79
The example of the Big/Small option
For example, at the time of the transaction the price of EUR was 1.28934 USD. A trader predicts that after 60 seconds the last digit of the asset’s price will be 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9. Then he chooses the Big/Small option with the underlying asset EURUSDbo and 60 seconds of expiration. Afterwards he invests $100 and selects Big.
After 60 seconds the price of EUR was 1.28938, meaning that the trader made a correct prediction.
The deals results:
The deals results are displayed in the Account history.