Futures4Pro llc. ('MT4-binary'). All rights reserved.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Win Global Markets Inc. operating MT4-binary.com brand through its fully owned subsidiary Putures4Pro llc, unless otherwise indicated.
Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights
MT4-binary and the MT4-binary logotype are trademarks and service marks of MT4-binary and are used and/or registered throughout the world. MT4-binary and its affiliates also claim rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained in these web pages.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in this site (including but not limited to all patents, copyrights, design rights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, know-how, database rights and other rights in the nature of intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) and all applications for the same anywhere in the world) belong to MT4-binary and its affiliates and you shall have no rights in or to the site other than the right to use it in accordance with the terms of this license.
Use of Information and Materials
You must only use this site in accordance with all applicable laws. You must not load or transmit through the site any computer virus or anything designed to interrupt or disrupt the proper operation of the site. You may only copy or download any part of the site where we have expressly stated that you may do so and then only for your private use or any other use we have expressly permitted (and in accordance with this license and, if you have an account with us, in accordance with our terms and conditions relating to that account). Subject to that you shall not copy or reproduce the site in whole or in part or otherwise make the same available to any person.
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of MT4-binary web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into MT4-binary systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by MT4-binary and/or its affiliates.
INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN has no regard to the specific trading objective, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. The content herein is published solely for informational purposes and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer (a) to buy or sell any options, derivative products, or other securities or related financial instruments nor (b) to enter into any trade. The content is based on information obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as being accurate, nor is it a complete statement or summary of the markets or developments referred to in the content. This information should not be regarded by recipients as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment nor as a substitute for obtaining legal, financial or tax advice. Any opinions expressed in this content and all the information in this site are subject to change without notice and MT4-binary is not under any obligation to update or keep current the information contained herein. Options, derivative products and related financial instruments are not suitable for all traders, and trading in these instruments is considered risky. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. MT4-binary accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of all or any part of this content. No part of this content may be reproduced or distributed in any manner without the written permission of MT4-binary. MT4-binary accepts no liability whatsoever for the actions of third parties in this respect.
We do not warrant that the site will always be accessible and useable, nor that use will be uninterrupted or error free. We shall not be liable to you if the site is inaccessible or unusable in whole or in part, for any reason. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we will not be liable to you if the site is inaccessible or unavailable in whole or in part for any reason beyond our reasonable control or because we are carrying out maintenance, upgrades, developments or the like.
You must install and keep up to date virus-checking software for your hardware and software systems. You must also ensure that your information technology is compatible with ours and that any hardware, software or communication link you may use is sufficient and appropriate.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "As Is", "As Available". MT4-binary does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranties of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus are given in conjunction with the information and materials and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will MT4-binary be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if MT4-binary, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses (or should have been or were aware of the possibility of the same arising).
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Any user must make sure that the applicable law governing such user allows the use by him of this web site.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and acceptance of Customer's application to open an Account with MT4-binary.com, MT4-binary.com will maintain one Account in Customer's name and will effect cash settled transactions with and for Customer and provide such other services and products as MT4-binary.com may, in its sole discretion, determine from time to time in the future. Unless expressly stated otherwise in writing, all Contracts and other transactions entered into between MT4-binary.com and Customer shall be governed by the terms of this Customer Agreement, as amended from time to time (including, without limitation, MT4-binary.com's Terms and Conditions of Use). The activities on MT4-binarycom and publications thereon do not constitute advice in any manner, including without limitation, as to taxation, tradings or law, nor do they take into account any Customer's specific needs, and you should not rely on these in effecting any transactions (on MT4-binary.com or otherwise).
Deposits, Charge-backs, Debts and Collections
MT4-binary will always do its best to accept a users deposit. In the case of a declined deposit attempt due to a security block, MT4-binary will attempt to complete the transaction by contacting the card issuer to perform the required verification.
MT4-binary does not always process credit card transactions at time of deposits. At the discretion of MT4-binary accounts may be charged for the amount deposited at a later time. MT4-binary will always attempt to debit the card requested for the amount due, however, in the case the credit card will be declined for the balance due in the traders' account, MT4-binary will attempt other cards the trader has used in his MT4-binary account in order to charge the balance required.
MT4-binary may offer at it sole discretion delayed deposit arrangements to traders where the deposit amount is deposited to the traders trading account with MT4-binary and an agreed upon date to charge the traders credit card is given. This is a binding contract. In the event the payment is not made in the agreed upon date, MT4-binary will add to the balance any bonuses added to the account as part of the due balance.
MT4-binary will forward accounts not paid due to delinquency, charge backs, fraut attempts and otherwise accounts with un-paid balance to a collection agency. Trader is responsible for all fees charged by the collection agency.
MT4-binary.com allows you to perform various transactions, including in respect of digital options based on various indices that shall be defined by MT4-binary.com from time to time (for example, index rates and stock and option rates), and to receive financial information and various other services as MT4-binary.com shall determine in its sole discretion. Prior to effecting any transaction, we advise you to read the explanations that may be found on the website regarding each type of transaction. The rules of trade are set exclusively by MT4-binary.com.
Customer authorizes MT4-binary to assume trading positions for Customer's Account in accordance with Customer's instructions received through the MT4-binary.com Online Trading System to the MT4-binary.com Trading Desk, subject to the terms of this Agreement, including the Annexes hereto and the Customer Account Application, including any applicable addenda thereto. Customer agrees to be conclusively responsible for any instruction received electronically that is identified with Customer's password and Account number and for any electronic, oral and or written instruction (including, but limited to, any Order) to MT4-binary.com from persons MT4-binary.com, in its sole judgment, believes are apparently authorized by Customer.
Pricing Information. MT4-binary.com will make available, by posting on MT4-binary.com, the current price applicable to a share or index, and offer you the opportunity to submit a put or call position in respect of such share. Each position shall be for a specified expiry time. MT4-binary.com expects that the current prices will be reasonably related to the actual prices of such shares available in the market. MT4-binary.com makes no warranty, express or implied, that the quoted prices represent prevailing quoted prices.
Order Execution. MT4-binary.com will attempt to execute all put and call instructions that it may, in its sole discretion, accept from Customer in accordance with Customer's instructions received through the MT4-binary.com. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that MT4-binary.com is not acting as a broker, intermediary, agent, and advisor or in any fiduciary capacity.
Transmission. MT4-binary.com shall have no responsibility for delays in the transmission of orders due to disruption, failure or malfunction of communications facilities and shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys' fees, to any person or entity arising other than as a direct result of MT4-binary.com's recklessness.
Position and Trading Limits. MT4-binary.com reserves the right to limit the number of put and call positions and Open Positions that Customer may enter or maintain in Customer's Account. MT4-binary.com reserves the right to limit the total amounts to be traded by any Customer in general or specifically. MT4-binary.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept any Order opening a new position or increasing an Open Position.
Charges. At this time MT4-binary.com charges no brokerage fees or commissions, however MT4-binary reserves the right to change its fee structure at any time without notice. Fees do not currently, but may in the future include such things as statement charges, order cancellation charges, account transfer charges, or fees imposed by any market or other regulatory or self-regulatory organization arising out of MT4-binary's provision of services hereunder.
Cessation of Trading. Trading on MT4-binary.com on any part thereof may be ceased without notice at any time. Customer shall not have any claim or right to indemnification due to losses incurred as a result of such cessation, whether in respect of open positions or transactions that Customer intended to execute.
Cancellation. MT4-binary.com shall have the right to unilaterally cancel, by means of a notice to Customer, any transaction of Customer which, due to an error, including a computer or system error, was effected at a price which does not reflect MT4-binary.com's applicable published price.
- Withdrawal orders: The provision of documentation or any other type of Client authentication as may be required from time to time by Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations, Credit Card companies and MT4-binary is a prerequisite, prior to the execution of a withdrawal order.
- Credit card deposits may be, according to credit card companies' regulations, returned to same credit card when a withdrawal is performed. A withdrawal to a bank account where initial deposits have been performed by credit cards will be executed back to credit card or to bank account at company's discretion. Withdrawals to bank account or to credit card accounts may take a longer time period, due to additional security procedures and documentation from the Client.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 units of the denomination defined in your account. Withdrawal is not possible without performing at least 3 transactions in the system, or paying 10% of the initial deposit, which is to be considered as a fee as per defrayal costs.
Bonuses Terms & Conditions
The bonus is a great tool to increase your profits - here are the terms that bonuses are granted and under which terms bonuses may be withdrawn:
- If you have not reached the required volume within this time period, then the bonus and the winnings trades that were generated by using the bonus, will be voided and deducted from your available balance.
- Bonuses will be granted and added to your trading account within the 24 hours upon request and are expired after 90 days.
- To be entitled to withdraw your bonus, you must turn-over a trading volume of 25 times the amount of your bonus. As an example, if you received a bonus of $100, to be entitled to withdraw this bonus, you need to trade a minimum volume of at least $2,500 during a time period no longer than 90 days from your first trade. If you have not reached the required volume within this time period, then the bonus will be voided and deducted from your available balance.
- You may withdraw your balance at any time, however, if the trading volume required for meeting the bonus entitlement has not been reached then the bonus amount would be deducted from your account balance and the remaining available balance would be free to be withdrawn. Any profits generated when the bonus amount has been included in the trading balance, would be cancelled when you apply for a withdrawal.
- For volume purposes, trading both a CALL option and a PUT option on the same asset and at the same expiration time would be considered as a single trade. Sell option transactions will not be considered for the trading volume needed to be met in order to withdraw the bonus.
- Before withdrawing your bonus and no longer then 72 hours from your withdrawal request, you would have to submit the following identifying documents:
- An official photo ID such as a national ID card, a photo driver license or passport.
- Both sides of your credit/debit card that has been used for your deposits. You may conceal the first 12 digits of your card.
- You may not receive a bonus for a deposit when, at the same time, you have a pending withdrawal request.
- MT4-binary may decide at its own discretion whether or not to grant bonuses.
Representations and Warranties
As of the date hereof, and the date of each transaction in Customer's Account and any date on which MT4-binary.com's Risk Warning or Term and Conditions of Use are revised, updated or amended, Customer represents and warrants to MT4-binary.com and agrees for the benefit of MT4-binary.com that:
• If Customer is a natural person, Customer is of sound mind, legal age (at least 18 years old) and legal competence.
• If Customer is not a natural person, (i) Customer is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; (ii) execution and delivery of this Agreement and all Contracts and other transactions contemplated here under and performance of all obligations contemplated under this Agreement and all Contracts and other transactions contemplated here under have been duly authorized by Customer; and (iii) each person executing and delivering this Agreement and other transactions contemplated here under on behalf of Customer performing the obligations contemplated under this Agreement and other transaction contemplated here under on behalf of Customer, has been duly authorized by Customer to do so .
• Execution and delivery by Customer of this Agreement and other transactions contemplated here under, and performance of all of Customer's obligations contemplated under this Agreement and other transaction contemplated here under, will not violate any statute, rule, regulation, ordinance, charter, by-law or policy applicable to Customer.
• Customer is the sole and ultimate beneficiary and has full beneficial ownership of Customer's Account. Customer is prohibited from and has not granted and will not grant a security interest in Customer's Account with MT4-binary.com (other than the security interest granted to MT4-binary.com here under) to any person without MT4-binary.com's prior written consent.
• All information provided to MT4-binary.com by Customer is complete and accurate in all respects and the Customer shall promptly inform MT4-binary.com of any changes thereto.
• Customer will execute and deliver all documents, give all notices, make all filings and take such other actions as MT4-binary.com, in its sole discretion, deems necessary or desirable to evidence or perfect any security interest in favor of MT4-binary.com or to protect MT4-binary.com's interests with respect to any collateral.
• Upon the opening of the account, the MT4-binary.com shall issue Customer with a confidential personal identification code (hereinafter: the “Access Code”) to be used solely by Customer to operate Customer's account via the Internet. Customer hereby and irrevocably undertakes to safeguard the Access Code and hereby waives any and all claims against the Company relating to any unauthorized use of the Access Code.
• Customer agrees to comply with all applicable law. You may not use your personal account with MT4-binary.com for any illegal activity.
• If you haven't done any transaction in your trading account within a 7 month period, your account will become "dormant". Dormant accounts are charged with a 100% maintenance fee, based on account balance. The fee will be applied at the end of the 7th month, following the last recorded transaction.
All information provided by Customer to MT4-binary.com, including information regarding Customer's trading experience and trading sophistication, is true, correct and complete, and Customer will notify MT4-binary.com promptly of any changes in such information.
In order to effect transactions on MT4-binary.com Customer is required to deposit funds in Customer's Account in an amount as required by MT4-binary.com in its sole discretion, and in accordance with the transactions being made, by means of Customer's credit card or any other manner that MT4-binary.com shall allow.
Proceeds to Customer shall be added to Customer's Account balance, and losses shall be deducted from such Account balance.
Amounts in Accounts shall not bear any interest whatsoever, and shall be available for withdrawal by Customer in accordance with these terms, subject to any indebtedness to MT4-binary.com in accordance herewith.
In order to secure any indebtedness or other obligations at any time owing from Customer to MT4-binary.com, including, without limitation,
(i) indebtedness or other obligations under any Account, or transaction with MT4-binary.com; or
(ii) any indebtedness or other obligations resulting from any guarantee by Customer of any Account or transaction with MT4-binary.com, Customer hereby assigns, pledges and grants to MT4-binary.com a first degree security interest in and right of set off against:
(a) all of Customer's Accounts with MT4-binary.com;
(b) all cash, securities and other property in Customer's Account at MT4-binary.com or delivered or otherwise provided by Customer to secure its indebtedness or other obligations to MT4-binary.com or in MT4-binary.com's possession or control for any purpose (including safekeeping); and
(c) all products and proceeds of the foregoing (collectively, (a), (b) and (c) are referred to as "Collateral").
At any time, in MT4-binary.com's sole discretion and without prior demand or notice, MT4-binary.com may apply any or all cash (or sell or buy in any such securities or other property and apply the proceeds there from) to any such indebtedness or other obligations, notwithstanding that such indebtedness or other obligations arise in an Account other than the Account in which the cash, Contracts, securities or other property were held or generated. MT4-binary.com shall have the right to sell, pledge, re hypothecate, assign, trade, commingle and otherwise use any Collateral it holds free from any claim or right of any nature whatsoever of the Customer, including any equity or right of redemption by the Customer and to register any Collateral in the name of MT4-binary.com, its custodian or a nominee. Any failure by MT4-binary.com to enforce its rights hereunder shall not be deemed a future waiver of such rights by MT4-binary.com. MT4-binary.com is irrevocably appointed as attorney in-fact for Customer and is authorized, without notice to Customer, to execute and deliver any documents, give any notice and to take any actions on behalf of Customer, including the execution, delivery and filing of financing statements, that MT4-binary.com deems necessary or desirable to evidence or to protect MT4-binary.com's interest with respect to any Collateral. In the event that the Collateral deemed acceptable to MT4-binary.com ("Eligible Collateral") is at any time insufficient to satisfy Customer's indebtedness or other obligations to MT4-binary.com, including obligations to provide margin in accordance with Paragraph 6 hereof, Customer shall promptly pay upon demand the entire amount of such deficit.
Liquidation of Accounts and Deficit Balances
In the event of:
(a) (i) the death or judicial declaration of incompetence of Customer, if Customer is a natural person;
(ii) the filing of a petition in bankruptcy, or a petition for the appointment of a receiver, or the institution of any bankruptcy, insolvency or similar proceeding by or against Customer;
(iii) the filing of an attachment against any of Customer's Accounts carried by MT4-binary.com;
(iv) failure to pay when due any amount due under this Agreement or any Contract or other transaction here under or to deliver to MT4-binary.com when due any margin or Collateral required or requested by MT4-binary.com in connection with this Agreement or any Contract or other transaction here under;
(v) Customer's failure to promptly provide MT4-binary.com any information requested pursuant to this Agreement;
(vi) any representation made by Customer in this Agreement (including the Annexes) is or at any time becomes, untrue or incorrect; and
(vii) any breach by Customer of any other provision of this Agreement, including the Annexes ("Event of Default");
(b) insufficient margin, or MT4-binary.com's determination that any Collateral deposited to protect Customer's Account is inadequate, regardless of current market quotations, to secure Customer's Account; or
(c) any other circumstances or developments that MT4-binary.com, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for its protection, MT4-binary.com may, in its sole discretion, take one or more, or any portion, of the following actions:
(1) satisfy any obligation Customer may have to MT4-binary.com (either directly or by way of guarantee or suretyship) out of any of Customer's funds or property in the custody or control of MT4-binary.com;
(2) sell or purchase any or all Contracts and any securities or other property held or carried for Customer; and
(3) cancel any or all outstanding positions or other transactions or commitments made by or on behalf of Customer.
Any of the above actions may be taken without demand for margin or additional margin, without prior notice of sale or purchase or other notice to Customer, Customer's legal representatives, heirs, executor, administrator, trustee, legatee, successors or assigns and regardless of whether the ownership interest is held individually or jointly with others. Any prior demand or notice of sale or purchase shall not be considered a waiver of MT4-binary's right to sell or buy at any time in the future without demand or notice as provided above. In the event the proceeds realized pursuant to liquidation are insufficient for the payment of all liabilities of Customer due to MT4-binary.com, Customer shall promptly pay upon demand the entire amount of any such deficit, together with all other deficits and all unpaid liabilities of Customer, including, but not limited to, all costs of enforcement and collection, such as, but not limited to, attorneys' fees, witness fees and travel expenses, interest on any such deficit and liabilities at a rate equal to three (3) percentage points above the then prevailing prime rate at MT4-binary.com's principal bank or the maximum interest rate allowed by law, whichever is lower. In the event MT4-binary.com incurs expenses other than for the collection of deficits, with respect to Customer's Account, Customer agrees to pay such expenses.
We offer a return of up to 85% when an option expire expires 'in the money'
- All options offer a fixed return as a percentage of the amount invested.
- The fixed returns of an option expiring 'in the money' will be between 65%-85% of the amount invested.
- When an option expires 'at the money'. the full amount invested will be returned to the client.
Positions executed online will be confirmed online at the time of the position being made. Customer agrees to immediately call to MT4-binary.com's attention any information that Customer has reason to believe is inconsistent with Customer's own information. Customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that errors, whether resulting in a profit or loss to Customer, shall be corrected only to the extent of the value of Customer's trades in the position, and Customer's Account will be credited in such manner and extent as to place Customer's Account in the same position in which it would have been immediately prior to the error having occurred.
Customer shall notify MT4-binary.com immediately of any change in Customer's address by e-mail to support@MT4-binary.com . All communications sent by MT4-binary.com shall be deemed effective when deposited by MT4-binary.com in the United States mail or with another delivery service, or when received by a transmitting agent (such as an Internet service provider) for transmission to Customer, whether actually received by Customer or not. All communications sent by Customer shall not be deemed effective until accepted by MT4-binary.com.
MT4-binary.com shall not be liable to Customer for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys' fees, caused, directly or indirectly, by any events, actions or omissions, including, without limitation, claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys' fees, resulting from civil unrest, war, insurrection, international intervention, governmental action (including, without limitation, exchange controls, forfeitures, nationalizations, devaluations), natural disasters, acts of God, market conditions, inability to communicate with any relevant person or any delay, disruption, failure or malfunction of any transmission or communication system or computer facility, whether belonging to MT4-binary.com, Customer, any market, or any settlement or clearing system.
Intellectual Property and Confidentiality
All copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property rights in the MT4-binary.com Online Trading System shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive property of MT4-binary.com and/or its 3rd party service providers and Customers shall have no right or interest in such Trading Systems except for the right to access and use the Trading Systems as specified herein. Customer acknowledges that the Trading Systems are confidential and have been developed through the expenditure of substantial skill, time, effort and money. The Customer will protect the confidentiality of MT4-binary.com and/or its 3rd party service providers by allowing access to the Trading Systems only by its employees and agents on a need to access basis. Customer will not publish, distribute, or otherwise make information available to third parties any information derived from or relating to the Trading Systems. Customer will not copy, modify, de-compile, reverse engineer, and make derivative works of the Trading Systems or in the manner in which it operates.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold MT4-binary.com, its affiliates, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred by MT4-binary.com arising out of: (i) Customer's failure to fully and timely perform its obligations hereunder; and (ii) any of Customer's representations and warranties made that may at any time be untrue or incorrect and (iii) any act or omission of Customer. Customer also agrees to pay promptly to MT4-binary.com any and all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred by MT4-binary.com in the enforcement of any of the provisions of this Agreement, any transactions hereunder, and any other agreements between MT4-binary.com and Customer and the collection of any amounts due hereunder and there under.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MT4-binary.com BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, OR REVENUES OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MT4-binary HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. MT4-binary.com's AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED 100% OF THE AMOUNT ALLOCATED BY CUSTOMER FROM THE ACCOUNT TO THE TRANSACTIONS THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM WHICH FORMS THE BASIS FOR SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclosure of Customer Information
MT4-binary.com will not share or sell information regarding its customers and/or prospective customers, except to its employees, agents, partners, and associates as required in the ordinary course of MT4-binary.com's business conducted on behalf of customers, including, but not limited to, MT4-binary.com's banking or credit relationships. MT4-binary.com may also disclose to federal or state regulatory agencies and law enforcement authorities' information regarding Customer and Customer's transactions in response to a request for such information or in response to a court order or subpoena.
Customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that MT4-binary.com may amend or change this Agreement at any time. MT4-binary.com will provide notice to Customer of any such amendment or change by posting the amendment or change to the Website or by sending an e-mail message to Customer. Customer agrees to be bound by the terms of such amendment or change. No waiver or amendment of this Agreement may be implied from any course of dealing between the parties or from any failure by MT4-binary.com or its agents to assert its rights under this Agreement on any occasion or series of occasions. No oral agreements or instructions to the contrary shall be recognized or enforceable.
This Agreement shall continue and be in effect until termination by Customer or MT4-binary.com. Customer may terminate this Agreement if: (i) Customer has no open positions and no liabilities held by or owed to MT4-binary.com; and (ii) Customer has provided three (3) days' written notice to MT4-binary.com by e-mail to support@MT4-binary.com and (iii) MT4-binary.com has accepted the notice as provided in Section 10 hereof. MT4-binary.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement at any time, effective as of the close of business on the day notice is sent to Customer. Termination by either party shall not affect any Contracts or other transactions previously entered into and shall not relieve either party of any obligations set out in this Agreement, nor shall it relieve Customer of any obligations arising out of any deficit balance.
This Agreement together with the Customer Account Application embodies the entire agreement between MT4-binary.com and the Customer, superseding any and all prior written and oral agreements.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that any and all conversations between Customer and MT4-binary.com principals, agents, employees or associates, including the MT4-binary.com customer service and operations desks may, at the option and in the sole discretion of MT4-binary.com, be recorded electronically with or without the use of an automatic tone warning device. Customer further agrees to the use of such recordings and transcripts thereof as evidence by either party in connection with any dispute or preceding that may arise involving Customer or MT4-binary.com.
This Agreement shall be continuous and shall cover, individually and collectively, all Accounts of Customer at any time opened or reopened with MT4-binary.com, irrespective of any change or changes at any time in the personnel of MT4-binary.com or its successors, assigns, or affiliates. This Agreement, including all authorizations, shall inure to the benefit of MT4-binary.com and its successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise and shall be binding upon Customer and/or the personal representatives, heirs, executor, administrator, trustee, legatees, legal representative, successors and assigns of Customer.
If any clause of this Agreement is determined void or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall not be deemed to be accepted by MT4-binary.com or become a binding contract between Customer and MT4-binary.com until the signed Customer Account application has been received and approved by MT4-binary.com. In the event that there are any unauthorized alterations or deletions to this Agreement or related documents such alteration and deletions shall not be binding on MT4-binary.com and said original forms shall govern Account.
Consent to Electronic Transmission of Account Statements
Customer hereby consents to receive account statements (monthly and daily statements) online. MT4-binary.com will provide Customer with password-protected access to online reports. Customer will be able to generate daily, monthly and annual account statements detailing transaction activity, profit and loss statements, open positions, margin balances, account credits and debits, etc. Hard copies of monthly customer statements are available upon request only and may incur an additional charge. Statements are deemed received when made available to Customer by MT4-binary.com, regardless of whether Customer actually accessed the statement. Customer is responsible for alerting MT4-binary.com to any change in their e-mail address. This consent shall be effective until revoked by Customer in writing and received by MT4-binary.com according to paragraph 10 of this Customer Agreement.
This Risk Warning Notice cannot and does not disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of option and derivative trading. You should not engage in option and/or derivative trading unless you understand the nature of such trading, how these instruments work, how you make a profit or a loss and the extent of your exposure to risk and loss.
If you are in any doubt, please, seek professional advice.
Before deciding to participate in option and derivative trading, you should carefully consider your trading objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not place a trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
There is considerable exposure to risk in any transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of an option or derivative.
Moreover, the leveraged nature of option and derivative trading means that any market movement might have an extreme and sometimes not-proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you.
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. MT4-binary is not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. MT4-binary employs back up systems and contingency plans to minimize the possibility of system failure.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute trading advice. MT4-binary is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. MT4-binary has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice.
Long Term Options – Terms & Conditions
• The long-term Options include a few options (the "Long-Term Options") which commence on one specific business day, and are differentiated by their expiry date (such Long-Term Options may expire after a minimum period of one day/ week/ month/ quarter/ year).
• The purchase prices of the Long-Term Options and their return rate may be changed from time to time according to supply and demand and market risk (but on the expiry date of such options, their relevant price will be their exact market price at their exact expiry moment). In any event, the minimum buying amount with regard to the Long-Term Options shall be $500, and no bonus shall be paid and no turnover bonus will be calculated with regard to such options.
• If a return rate is changed, then such change shall apply only with regards to Long-Term Options purchased after the change.
• A comparison between the buying price of a Long-Term Option and such option's price on its expiry date shall determine whether the purchaser of such Long-Term Option is entitled to receive the relevant payment.
• Once a Long-Term Option is purchased, it cannot be canceled or re-traded. The Long-Term Option stays in the possession of its purchaser, solely and exclusively, until it expires.
• The Long-Term Option's price includes dividends (if distributed). The exchange rate on the day of the Long-Term Option's expiry shall prevail.
• If a stock split has occurred with regard to the holdings in a relevant asset/ commodity, then, on the date of such split, the price of the relevant Long-Term Option shall be changed accordingly.